This post includes a list of 10 free landing page builder software you can use to build responsive capture forms and promote your business online efficiently.
The platforms you are about to discover have free (or trial period) and paid versions. You will choose the most appropriate for you.
Introduction To Landing Page Builders
Online business owners use landing pages to capture their websites’ visitors email addresses, build lists of subscribers and use them to promote their products or services.
The best strategy is to create a landing page inviting your target audience to share their contact information (email addresses) against an offer that can be a downloadable ebook, access to webinars, etc.
Offering your visitors something valuable will help build a good list of subscribers and maximize the chance to convert them into leads and real buyers.
With that being said, you can find below a list of some landing page builders from which to choose the most appropriate to your business.
They offer free plans or enough trial periods, which will allow you to see the benefits they can bring to your business,.
However, it is always better to use a paid plan if you really want to take your business to the next level and make it more successful.
The Top Ten Landing Page Builders
You can use Instapage to easily build high-quality landing pages and use them to promote your business online. It features the tools you need to set and manage as many advertising campaigns as you want.
Landing Pages – This platform features a landing page builder with more than 200 optimized and fully customizable templates you can choose from the most suitable to your needs.
Forms – This easy-to-use feature will enable you to add customizable forms to your landing page in a few clicks, using drop-down lists, multiple fields, and buttons.
Optimization – This feature includes A/B testing tools, insights showing how visitors interact with your landing pages, Google AdWords and analytics integration, real-time reports, etc.
Account management – This dashboard will enable you to manage your customer’s accounts in one place. You can easily switch or access any account’s information
Performance and security – This feature will improve page load speed, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ranking, paid advertising conversions, user experience, etc.
- You can open a free account, use all tools free for 14 days and see if they are suitable for your business.
- Building plan: $499 per month.
- Optimizing plan: $999 per month.
- Converting plan: $1999 per month.
Conclusion: This platform has great features, but the pricing can be a barrier to many businesses. It is also not really free because the 14 days trial period is too short.
You can use Getresponse free for 30 days to build unlimited landing pages and attract new subscribers to your business, leading to more conversions and sales.
- There are more than 100 free landing page templates to choose from.
- Landing pages will help your business build a great online presence.
- You can use them to offer incentives to your target audience, grow your contact list and make more conversions.
- This platform will enable you to show off your business’s products and start promoting them right away.
- Friendly mobile landing pages will help to reach over 53% of people who use mobile devices to surf on the Internet.
- You will easily track the number of visits, clicks, and conversions.
- Landing pages integrate easily with email automation software, conversion funnels, paid ads, etc.
You will get 30 days to test out all the available tools. If you want to keep using this software at the end of this period, you will upgrade your account to one of the following paid plans.
Basic: $15 per month, Plus: $49 per month, Professional: $99 per month.
Besides building landing pages, your membership will also entitle you to the use of email marketing tools, autoresponders, a website builder, etc.
Unbounce is another sofware you can use to design high-converting landing pages and popups quickly and turn your subscribers into buyers.
Landing page builder – This platform features more than 100 easy-to-use landing page templates; the sky will be the limit for you.
Popups and sticky bars – Besides landing pages, you can also use popups and sticky bars to present relevant offers to the target market, land more visitors and make high conversions.
Smart Traffic – This feature helps deliver the best landing page to each category of visitors and boost the user’s conversion rates.
Integration – You can connect Unbounce to your favorite external tools, including Google Ads, Google Analytics, email marketing sofware such as ActiveCampain, etc.
Security – This software will also ensure that your business is 100% secured and protect your customers’ privacy.
Launch: $80 per month, Optimize: $120 per month, Accelerate: $200 per month: Scale plan $300 per month.
Elementor is a popular page builder plugin for wordpress. It allows designing high responsive pages for a website, including beautiful landing pages.
This software features many functionality and design options for all types of websites.
You will find the tools to build landing pages for your website from scratch without writing any code.
- You can use Elementor for free unlimitedly.
- All major tools are in the main dashboard.
- The easy-to-use drag and drop building widgets make this platform user-friendly for both newbies and professionals.
- It provides real-time editing and previews, which helps users to get the desired final output.
- You can create any landing page or custom pop-Ups for your website.
- Elementor also supports many third-party integrations.
Unlike other services, Elementor does not provide many templates to choose from; it only has 12 templates.
The free version doesn’t provide customer support; you will need to upgrade your account if you want to get the maximum benefits of this plugin.
- Unlimited free use without support.
- Essential plan: $49 per year for one website.
- Advanced plan: $89 per year for three websites.
- Expert plan: $159 per year for 25 websites.
- Studio plan: $ 349 per year for 100 websites.
- Agency plan: 499 per year for 1,000 websites.
You can also read this post about the top ten email marketing service providers to use for your email advertising campaigns.
Hubspot allows designing new landing pages quickly without prior IT skills. Its dashboard features a built-in library of mobile-optimized templates proven to convert.
You can use the drag-and-drop page editor to build your landing pages from scratch without prior skills.
Features – Besides the landing page builder, this software integrates other useful features, including free and paid CRM tools, marketing automation tools, sales tools, content management tools, etc.
Intuitive dashboard – The dashboard is user-friendly, especially for people with little or no coding skills.
Free Trial – All paid plans come with seven days free trial. You can use this period to try various tools and see if they suit your business’s needs.
Educational resources – Hubspot also has great resources for members to learn various aspects of affiliate marketing, especially since this industry has many opportunities to make a good living online.
All paid plans are annually based; there is no way to subscribe for less period. Also, the more yur business will grow, the more they will charge you a lot of money to use all the available tools.
You can get started for free and upgrade your account later to one of the paid plans. Starter: $50 per month, Professional: $890 per month, Enterprise: $3,200 per month.
Individuals and business owners worldwide use Ladepages to create high-converting websites and landing pages quickly.
This platform features several optimized and mobile-responsive templates to choose from.
All you need is to pick the one appropriate to your business, use the drag and drop builder to customize it, design your website or landing page, and publish them.
- Leadpage will enable you to create highly responsive websites and landing pages.
- Professional landing pages will entice your business visitors to become leads and buyers.
- This platform integrates easily will email marketing platforms to help grow email lists.
- High-converting pages help to sell all types of products or services and increase income.
- Customers can use built-in checkouts and Stripe secure online payments to make purchases.
- You will track your marketing campaigns’ performances in real-time and make the needed adjustments.
- And lots more.
Leadpages does not have an Enterprise plan for big brands; it would be suitable for small and medium businesses.
Standard: $27 per month, Pro: $59 a month Advanced: $239 per month. You can use the red banner below for more information on the benefits associated with each option.
Mailchimp was founded in 2001 to provide email marketing services; it is headquartered in Atlanta, the United States.
You can use this platform’s tools to design high converting and responsive landing pages, land prospects to your business, convert some into clients, and make sales.
Website builder – Mailchimp has a website builder and tools you can use to create a website and design beautiful landing pages to start selling your preferred products or services online.
Marketing tools – Besides landing pages, you can also build emails, postcards, social ads, etc., in one place to promote your business better.
Customer management tools – This platform will also help you manage your customers, see who is taking action, who is not reacting, and define the right strategies accordingly.
Content creation tools – Mailchimp also features a creative assistant with flexible templates and tools you can use to generate custom content and promote your business.
Tracking tools – These tools will give you the data and insights on how your business is performing, see what is working best, and make some adjustments if needed.
Some users say MailChimp’s WordPress and Paypal integrations are not as good as they would like, but they are not many.
Free option, Essential: $9.99 per month, Standard: $14.99: Premium: $299 per month.
You can open a free account, start designing your website, beautifully landing pages, and use its many other features for marketing your business online.
- You can open a free account and build a website, or an online store to start an e-commerce business.
- Wix editor will enable you to create good landing pages desired for all types of businesses.
- There are plenty of templates you can choose and customize as you want.
- Advanced tools will enable you to add more features to your website or online store as your business grows.
- You will optimize your online business for mobile views and search engines.
- And lots benefits more.
A free plan will give you access to the basic features; you must upgrade your account to one of the paid plans to use advanced tools.
The basic plan costs $23 per month, Business Unlimited $ 27 a month, and Business VIP $49 per month.
ClickFunnels can be used by online entrepreneurs who don’t have skills in programming and coding to build beautiful pages inside of their sales funnels easily and grow their companies fast.
Besides having the tools required to build funnels pages, this platform also features a step-by-step guide to use throughout the entire sales process.
- ClickFunnels gives tools to promote all types of products or services online.
- The owners will show you how to create landing pages and other funnels to capture your visitors’ contact information and generate new prospects.
- You can use this platform’s features and tools free for 14 days and see if they are what you need.
- The Platinum plan enables connecting with leads and customers whenever needed.
The main problem of ClickFunels is the pricing structure which is not affordable for businesses with a limited budget.
First plan: $97 per month, Second plan: $297 a month, Third plan: $2,497 per month.
ConvertKit has prebuilt templates you can use to design beautiful landing pages quickly and start capturing your visitors’ information to grow your lists.
You can personalize or customize all templates to suit your business needs, no matter whether you have some experience in landing page building or are a newbie.
- You don’t need coding skills to create beautiful landing pages.
- This platform integrates Unsplash that features more than 100,000 images; you will choose the ones you want.
- All templates are responsive; you can create landing pages people will view on all devices.
- Landing pages will also help you to deliver lead magnets and capture email addresses easily.
- And lots more benefits.
Some users say that this platform has limited A/B testing functionalities and few email template options. Apart from that, ConvertKit is cheaper than most of its competitors, and I recommend it.
- Free for up to 1,000 subscribers.
- $29 per month up to 1,000 subscribers, access to automated funnels, etc.
- $59 a month for building a list of up to 1,000 subscribers and use advanced tools.
How To Choose The Best Landing Pages Builder?
Below are some criteria to consider when choosing an appropriate landing page builder:
Templates – It is always better to choose a platform that offers friendly, professional, and customizable templates. This will enable you to do the work yourself instead of hiring a costly designer.
Mobile Optimization – Given that many people currently use mobile devices when surfing on the internet, you must ensure that your landing pages are mobile-friendly to enable your business’s visitors to easily find what you are promoting.
A/B Testing Integration – This is another important criterion; it helps to test your advertising campaigns and see if they are helping to generate a good return on investment.
Integrations – When choosing a landing page builder, it is also better to check if it allows connecting your landing pages to other tools such as customer relationship management software, etc.
Multi-Accounts – This is another important feature I suggest you consider, especially if you have a team that needs to use its own landing pages.
It will allow your team members to access the landing page builder whenever needed and work independently.
Free Versus Paid Versions
It is possible to use a free builder to create landing pages for your business without paying a penny, but it is not always the best solution.
The free versions will give you access to minimal features and tools; you will not build professional, highly responsive, and converting landing pages.
I advise you to look for a paid option plan suitable to your budget if you really want to create and run a successful business online.
The figure below compares the platforms discussed in this article and summarizes their pricing to help you make the right choice.
Landing Page Builders Comparison Chart
|PAGE BUILDER||COST PER MONTH||COMMENTS|
|Instapage||Building: $499, Optimizing: $999, Converting: $1,999.||Free for 14 days and suitable for big businesses.|
|GetResponse||Basic: $15, Plus: $49, Professional: $99.||Free for 30 days and affordable pricing, including email marketing (recommended).|
|Unbounce||Launch: $80, Optimize, $120, Accelerate: $200, Scale: $300.||14 days free trial and a bit expensive.|
|Elementor||Essential for one website: $49, Advanced for three websites: $89, Expert for 25 websites: $159, etc.||An unlimited free plan without support, the paid plan starts at $49 / year for one website.|
|Hubspot||Starter: $50, Professional: $890, Enterprise $3,200.||Free plan for basics tools and costly professional and enterprise plans.|
|Leadpage||Standard: $27, Pro: $59, Advanced: $239.||Free for 14 days and affordable paid plans (recommended).|
|Mailchimp||Essential: $9.99, Standard: $14.99, Premium: $299.||Free and affordable paid plans.|
|Wix||Basic: $23, Business Unlimited: $ 27, Business VIP: $49.||Free and affordable paid plans.|
|ClickFunnnels||First plan: $97, Second plan: $297; Third plan: $ 2,497.||Free for 14 days and costly paid plans.|
|ConvertKit||Free: $0, Creator: $29, Creator Pro: $59.||Free and affordable paid plans.|
The Final Thoughts
It is the end of this review on the 10 free landing page builder software for the year. Some of these platforms are completely free to use, while others offer a limited trial period.
Not that you have the necessary information about each of them, it is up to you to choose one and start building beautiful landing pages to promote your business better.
I invite you to leave your comments or question at this page’s bottom; if you have a few more times, I will reply quickly.